Zest “Key to Victory” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Submitting an entry constitutes consumer’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
1. Promotion Period: The Zest “Key to Victory” Sweepstakes (hereafter, the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00.00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 11, 2014 and ends at 11:59.00 pm ET on October 23, 2014 (“Promotion Period”).
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older who are active members of the military and authorized patrons of the Defense Commissary Agency (“DeCA”) or Army and Air Force Exchange Services (“AAFES”). An authorized patron is defined as a person with military identification. Employees, directors, immediate families (spouses, children, household members) of High Ridge Brands Co. (“Sponsor”), Black Diamond Media (“Administrator”), and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and others involved in this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter. This Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes; In-Store: During the Promotion Period (except for AAFES patrons who may enter in-store beginning October 1, 2014), visit a participating U.S. Commissary location. To find a location visit Zest.com/KeytoVictory and follow the instructions to complete an official entry form and place the entry form in the provided Sweepstakes ballot box to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All in-store automatic entries must be completed by 11:59 pm ET on October 23, 2014. Online: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Sweepstakes online at www.zest.com/keytovictory. You must complete all required fields of the online registration form to obtain one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entries must be completed and received by 11:59 pm ET on October 23, 2014, in order to be eligible. Use of computer programs or any other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per day, regardless of method of entry. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as beginning at 12:00 am ET and ending at 11:59 pm ET each day.
4. Random Drawing: Potential winners will be selected in two (2) random drawings; one (1) random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period from authorized DeCA patrons, and one (1) random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period from authorized AAFES patrons. Non-winning entries from one drawing will not carry over to the subsequent drawing. DeCA drawings will be conducted on or about November 14, 2014 by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. AAFES drawings will be conducted on or about November 14, 2014 by AAFES personnel. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received for each prize pool. Potential winners will be notified by mail, email and/or phone within three (3) business days of the drawing completion.
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”):
Grand Prizes (2) (One (1) for DeCA and One (1) for AAFES): A five (5) day/four (4) night trip for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest to winner’s choice of one (1) of seven (7) stock car auto races/race locations. Trip includes round trip coach-class air transportation for the Grand Prize winner and his or her guest from the major airport nearest winner’s residence, at Sponsor’s discretion to selected race location, five (5) days/four (4) nights hotel accommodations (one (1) room based on double occupancy) at a hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion near selected race location, two (2) tickets to the selected stock car auto race, and $500 for winner only, awarded in the form of a check which may be used for ground transportation and meals while on trip. The ARV of each Grand Prize is $7,500. If a Grand Prize winner is unable to participate in the Grand Prize trip during any of the stock car auto race dates, the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. In the event that the selected race does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons included but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, an event of force majeure, or for any other reason, an alternate race will be selected by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Grand Prize winner’s travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, or if such travel companion is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence (a “minor”), the Grand Prize winner must be such minor’s parent or legal guardian. If the Grand Prize winner is a minor, his or her travel companion must be his or her parent or legal guardian. In the event a Grand Prize winner’s residence is close enough to the selected race location such that air transportation is deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be unnecessary, the Grand Prize will provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation from such Grand Prize winner’s residence and no other substitution or compensation will be provided in lieu thereof. The Grand Prize winner and his or her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and must possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable, and comply with any applicable hotel check-in requirements, such as presentation of a major credit card. Air transportation may not include government taxes, any applicable Passenger Facility Charges or September 11th Security Fees. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Other travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. The ARV for the Grand Prizes may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes and select hotels in its sole discretion. The ARV for the Grand Prize is an estimate made before the Sweepstakes begins. The Grand Prize winners will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules. The round trip coach-class air transportation element for any travel prize begins and ends at the point of departure. Room taxes and other hotel fees are not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the winner/travel companion. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the Grand Prize winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any charges and/or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the Grand Prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the “Prize Claim Documents” (as defined below) and/or other travel documents. In the event the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion engages in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion home with no further compensation.
First Prizes (65) (Fifty (50) for DeCA and Fifteen (15) for AAFES): A Zest Racing Memorabilia Prize Pack including a ZEST #17 official team racing polo (size XL), a ZEST #17 official team racing hat (one size fits all), one (1) case of Zest body wash (each case contains six (6) eighteen (18) oz. bottles), and one (1) case of Zest bar soap (each case contains forty eight (48) bars of soap). ARV of each First Prize package: $100.
Second Prizes (35) (Twenty Five (25) for DeCA and Ten (10) for AAFES): Zest Products for a Year, awarded as one (1) case of Zest body wash (each case contains six (6) eighteen (18) oz. bottles), one (1) case of Zest bar soap (each case contains forty eight (48) bars of soap), and a ZEST #17 official team racing hat (one size fits all). ARV of each Second Prize package: $60.
All Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash and no substitution is allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of a prize) with a prize of comparable or greater value if a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable. Prizes are Sponsor-specified. Total ARV of all prizes: $23,600.
6. General Rules: All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of a prize, not specified herein, including if the Grand Prize winner, any/all ground transportation, luggage fees, meals, beverages, souvenirs and gratuities are the sole responsibility of the winners. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via Federal Express/email/phone using the information provided at the time of entry and will be required to execute and return via email or mail an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity Release (where imposing such condition is legal) (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”) within seven (7) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Travel companion of Grand Prize winner (or Grand Prize winner as parent/legal guardian of travel companion if travel companion is a minor in his/her state of primary residence) must sign and return a Travel Companion Liability/Publicity release prior to prize award. Potential First and Second Prize winners will be automatically sent their prize within 6-8 weeks after winner selection. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable, or non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. All Grand Prize elements and accommodations are at the discretion of Sponsor. Certain additional restrictions may apply. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Officers, directors and employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, promotion agencies and agents (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as, the “Promotion Entities”) are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and determine the winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that the Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto) or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use a winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law.
7. Governing Law: Any and all disputes shall be governed by the laws of New York without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
8. Winners: For the names of the winners, available after December 12, 2014 for a period of at least 30 days, visit www.zest.com/keytovictory.
9. Sponsor: High Ridge Brands Co., 5 High Ridge Park, Suite 100, Stamford, CT 06905.
10. Administrator: Black Diamond Media, 574 Heritage Road, Suite 201A, Southbury, CT 06488.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18+ who are active members of the military overseas and authorized patrons of the Defense Commissary Agency or Army and Air Force Exchange Services. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends: Begins 9/11/14 at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends 10/23/14 at 11:59 p.m. ET. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit www.zest.com/keytovictory. Sponsor: High Ridge Brands Co., 5 High Ridge Park, Suite 100, Stamford, CT 06905.
Web (email blast)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18+ who are active members of the military overseas and authorized patrons of the Defense Commissary Agency or Army and Air Force Exchange Services. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Begins 9/11/14 at 12:00 a.m. ET, ends 10/23/14 at 11:59 p.m. ET. To enter and for Official Rules and complete details click here. Sponsor: High Ridge Brands Co.